INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.sapphireenergy.co.uk (“our site”).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Telephone calls are recorded or monitored for training, quality and record purposes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To comply with a request made by you or to provide you with information which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Customer Services, Tarmac Limited, Portland House, Bickenhill Lane, Solihull, Birmingham, B37 7BQ Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.